20060904

Theres a monster inside of me
A great big monster inside of me
feeding and sething you cant see
just barely contained inside of me

He was born a long time ago
wouldnt take long for him to grow
It was late in 1973
birthday of the monster whom resides in me

This great big monster inside of me
he started out small and never stopped growing
feasting and eating until he was 100 feet tall
he has gotten so big now I feel small

Theres a monster inside of me
deep deep down inside of me
he feeds on hopes and dreams
my confidence, my esteem, and other important things

This hungry monster inside of me
hes already eaten everything that he can see
He is trying to burst out of me
oh god oh no that is so scary

This great big monster inside of me
this very very very very scary monster inside of me
I am getting afraid you see
I cant tell what is the monster and what is me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home