20060628

SSV,

Idont know wher you are,what you are doing, who you are hanging out with, most importantly how you are doing. None of them are really any of my business. I wish that you are doing well and everything is going well. I get the feeling that you are not all ok. I am proud of you and your new job. I can hear your pride in it as well, that is a nice thing to hear. I also hear I think some apprehension. I dont know if you dont like it as much as you lead on, if you feel stuck in it because of your situation, or even if what I detect is anything at all. maybe everything is ok. It is ok if you dont like it as much as you thought you would or did at first. Its ok if you are unsure or scared because you have thiese new successes and everyone is SOO proud and the pressure not to screw it up is huge. Maybe it is not where you really want to be. Maybe you wan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home